Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cleaning, month 1

Over the next few days/weeks, I will be starting a handful of blogging projects - this is number one.

The last few years, I've given my room a once-over every six months, and tried to keep it tidy otherwise. It's just been too crazy in my life to clean it once a month or even once every two weeks.

That is to be no more! My boyfriend made the sly comment that I couldn't keep the place clean, and so of course it's now on. I am going to keep this room clean until I leave for university - or, well, 12 months. Then it'll be a mess of packing, I'm sure. So 12 months it is.

So this is my room pre-clean:
All that stuff eventually found its way into its own place, and my room is considerably tidier:
I will post every month about my exploits in keeping this room clean, and, by golly, after 12 months it'll still be clean!

Take that, 4+x. :P You just watch me keep this place clean. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment