Saturday, February 14, 2009

Take ... oh, I've lost count

This is at once a test and an actual post - I'm testing the twitterfeed to see if that will work, and giving this new blog a bit of airtime.

So this is what, number eleventy billion and three?  XD  It seemed like a good idea to consolidate and yet separate at the same time - my old blog, http://kaylotta.spaces.live.com I will no longer use, since Google has so nicely integrated everything I wanted in terms of the blogosphere into one lovely little package ... I'll see if I can work the archives of the old Windows Live Space (which actually won a prize for Sweetest Space a couple years ago and scored me a sweet webcam) into here (and the Diversions blog, which is http://maquenaleparma.blogspot.com and will be full of surveys and blah) so y'all can access it.

... yeah!  So!  

Oh, hey, I wonder if I can link up my devArt to this as well, or my Twitter ...  

Time to searching.

(I'm supposed to be writing a French analysis right now.  Look how well that's going ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment